Your library’s OverDrive-powered website has been set live with the link for Front Line Tech Support and is now available on the Help and Support pages.
What does Front Line Tech Support include?
• Access to the OverDrive Front Line Tech Support team 24x7x365 via web form and email.
• Response time via email expected within 8 business hours of receipt, or within 24 hours if received outside of business hours (8:30 am – 5:30 pm ET Monday-Friday, excluding major holidays).
• Professionally trained specialists provide support for OverDrive technology-related issues only.
• Self-service support is also available to users 24x7x365 through extensive and user-friendly FAQ and other written help that is accessible through the library’s OverDrive-powered website.
What is NOT included with Front Line Tech Support?
• Phone support.
• The library is responsible for all non-OverDrive technology-related support questions, including, but not limited to, library-specific questions (e.g., hours, fines, library card issues, collection suggestions) or questions about general computer use.
In a rush? Pick up a pre-filled Early Literacy Backpack.
The Ready to Read backpacks make it easier and more convenient for parents and caregivers to incorporate early literacy reading into their busy lives!
The backpacks are pre-filled with ten books aimed at children ages 6 and under. Backpacks are re-filled with a different mix of books after each use. The contents are therefore a surprise for the parent/caregiver and the child every time!
The loan period is three weeks and it is renewable. The backpack and each book are checked out individually.
Our Express – Backpacks – do not fit in our outside book returns! Please return to the circulation desk.
Tech Help Desk
Wednesdays between 10:00am – 1:00pm come in and get help with e-mail accounts, apps, downloading e-books, setting up devices, Windows 10, websites & more! Bring your device or use a library computer to get your questions answered. Contact Jeff or the Bonfield Public Library for more information. No appointments needed; 1st-come, 1st-served.
WELCOME TO THE BPL
SEED LENDING LIBRARY
Don’t forget to sign up for the seed lending library!
When donating seeds be sure to fill out our information slips, and please remember to register before borrowing.
Thank you to the Friends of The Bonfield Public Library for their financial support,
And to all who have registered and donated already.
LIBRARY BOARD TERM REVIEW HERE!
As a courtesy we try to contact our patrons about overdue items. However, ensuring that materials are returned on time is the borrower’s responsibility (or the parent’s in case of a child’s card).